2. Adding Twists:
To give your regular cornrow braid a different and stylish look you can add twist and beads to the look. Start the twists from the roots of the hair and go towards the end. So the entire braid is not twisted. Now you may apply colourful beads at even distances on each of the braid or even bead one after another. You can even bun it up into a style so as to leave loose the braids and the beads. If you intend to tie your braids then you can actually bead only the crown region and may be only one or two beads on the braid tied up.
- Suitable for the face shape: Heart shape faces are suitable
- Suitable occasion or party: Wedding, parties
- Suitable Age: All age groups are try
- Best season to wear: Goes in all season but mainly Summer.
- Suitable dress: Saree, Churidars